Closing the Loop for Your Community
Let Marcal partner with you together to close the recycling loop, making your paper into our products. By partnering together this process affords you:
- Significant cost avoidances
- Ability to divert from your waste stream
- Long term continued outlet for recycling
- Healthy, greener, sustainable community alternatives
Catalogs & Magazines
Your community’s residential recycling is collected curbside. It’s then diverted away from landfills and delivered to a local paper sorting/processing center.
2. Sorting Center
Paper products are separated into respective categories based on their intended end use.
3. Marcal Paper
Now sorted, papers are brought to Marcal and made into quality recycled tissue and towel products for your local businesses and industries.
These products are then sold to a local distributor in your area.
5. Back to Community
Our recycled products made from paper collected in your communities can be purchased from these distributors and used throughout your various schools, healthcare, and municipal buildings.
Closing The Loop
By working together to develop this type of program, together we will close the loop in your community by:
- Improving the local environment.
- Providing a consistent reliable outlet for your recyclable paper.
- Extending the life of landfills
This in turn provides the community with higher quality paper products that are 100% recycled from your locally sourced paper and 100% Sustainable, affording
- Environmental Advantages: Reduction of natural resources
- Economic Advancements: Stimulating economic growth
- Social Development: Creating jobs within your community